Having been a partner with local law firm Gwynnes for some 23 years, in 2000 Terry Jones acquired the firm's Shrewsbury office and formed his own company Terry Jones Solicitors. The objective was to create and establish a more general practice to cater for the needs and demands of a changing world and the local community.
Our first office based in Milk Street, Shrewsbury opened its doors to the public on 1st February 2000 with 21 members of staff. With Terry's vision and ambition the firm went from strength to strength and within 2 years we expanded the practice and opened our second office based in Stafford Park, Telford.
It wasn't long before we had outgrown our premises in Milk Street and so moved into Abbey House, a beautiful Grade II listed building situate in Abbey Foregate, Shrewsbury. The house, built by Thomas Jenkins in 1698, has a beautiful oak panelled reception area and a magnificent sweeping staircase which is always the centre of conversation by our visitors.
Reviews and Ratings
We do not have any reviews about Terry Jones available right now.