- 5 Top Tips for Choosing the Best ... 15 Feb, 2019
Solicitors in Stockport
Welcome to Compensation Lawyers where we specialise in personal injury and compensation claims. You'll discover that our dedicated team of personal injury lawyers is fast, efficient and approachable -
Established for over 35 years, with a proven track record and reputation, Harold Stock & Co Solicitors offers a wide range of the highest quality legal services. Here at Harold Stock and Co Solicitors
The initial meeting is at your convenience, is private, free of charge, not limited as to time, will be with Angela Moores who will be able to answer all of your questions, and there is no obligation
Can't find your business?Adding a business to FindSolicitor.co.uk is free.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Click here to navigate to the Login page.
- If you haven't yet registered, click here to navigate to the Registration page.
- Fill all required fields.
- After you have logged in, click on "Add Business.
- After you have clicked on "Add Business", you will be redirected to another page.
- You can now fill in the details for this Business.
- Click on the "Create" button.
- Your listing will now be "pending approval".
- One of our Administrators will review your listing and decide whether to Approve or Reject it.
- Priority listing positioning for city, county, in the search results, and our home page.
- A website link on the listing page.
- Can add services with links included.
- Have access to all submitted free quotes from our visitors.
- Increase leads that you can follow up and generate sales from.
- Increase your online presence which, these days, is an indispensable commodity.
- Allow the thousands of potential customers who use the directory each month to find you.
Looking for a reliable and highly professional solicitor in Stockport? Congratulations if you have already narrowed down your choice and you have chosen a solicitor in Stockport you can trust on and find reputable. Now it is about time for your first consultation with the solicitor in Stockport and you are probably feeling a bit overwhelmed. In fact, your first consultation with a solicitor in Stockport can be a truly nerve-racking experience. However, you want to make the most from this meetup. Therefore, we would like to help you and provide you with some useful tips you can follow to help prepare for this initial meeting with the solicitor in Stockport.
Meet with a Solicitor in Stockport – Preparation
In order to make sure you will be able to make the most of this initial meeting with a solicitor in Stockport, good preparation is the key. Once you set an arrangement and date when you will meet with the solicitor in Stockport, make sure to take your time and prepare a brief chronology of your case to help the professional quickly get familiar with why you need their service. Make sure to include a short summary of the case and your situation, who is involved, all important dates, the type of dispute, the status of the dispute, all key events.
This will help the solicitor in Stockport to quickly and efficiently gain an understanding of your current situation and they will be able to tell you how they can help. Don’t forget to take any previous correspondence and documents regarding your case when you meet with the solicitor in Stockport. Ensuring good preparation before this first consultation will allow your solicitor in Stockport to be in a better position to advise you.
Initial Phone Consultation with a Solicitor in Stockport
In case you have an initial phone conversation with the solicitor in Stockport before the meeting, ensure it is arranged in a convenient time when you are located in a private and quiet area, where you feel comfortable enough to share sensitive information and other details over the phone without being overheard by someone. No background noise and disruption is very important for this initial phone consultation with the solicitor in Stockport.
Consult with a Solicitor in Stockport – Questions
Make sure to write down all the questions you have before you meet or speak to your solicitor in Stockport. Write them down in advance in order to ensure you won’t forget to ask about something important when you meet with your solicitor in Stockport.
Takes Notes When You Meet with Your Solicitor in Stockport
Once you meet with your solicitor in Stockport, do not hesitate to take a notepad for you to write down all important information and guidelines you may get from your solicitor in Stockport. This will help you ensure you won’t forget something essential once the meeting is over. If someone is accompanying you, you can also ask them to write down everything important for you so you are able to stay focused on the conversation.