The team at Johnson and Boon solicitors offer a wealth of experience in dealing with a variety of legal issues and so are well placed to assist you.
When operating a business you need to ensure that you are adequately protected prior to disputes arising and seek immediate legal advice when disputes do arise . The team at Johnson and Boon solicitors are well placed to provide advice in relation to:
- Commercial Litigation;
- Commercial Contract Advice;
- Terms and conditions of business;
- Shareholder agreements and Company Law Advice;
- Partnership Agreements, Dissolution Agreements and Partnership Law Advice;
- Share Purchase Agreements;
- Asset Purchase Agreements;
- Deeds of Novation;
- Deeds of Trust;
- Employment Contracts.
For a free initial telephone consultation call Johnson and Boon today.
Civil disputes are a common occurrence in modern society.
The team at Johnson and Boon solicitors have a wealth of knowledge in resolving civil disputes in an efficient and time effective manner.
Common disputes include:
- Contractual Disputes;
- Consumer Disputes;
- Property and Neighbour Disputes.
For a free no obligation discussion in relation to your particular issue, contact Johnson and Boon solicitors today.
Reviews and Ratings
We do not have any reviews about Southport Solicitors available right now.