The present firm of LDJ Solicitors traces its origins to 1905 when Walter Lester commenced practice as a solicitor from small offices in Bridge Street, Nuneaton. Mr Percy Dixon and Mr Frank Jeffcoatejoined Mr Lester in 1925 and the firm adopted the name of its three partners, Lester Dixon & Jeffcoate. Expansion of the firm saw it moving first to offices in Newdegate Street and then to the present purpose built offices in Dugdale Street in 1970.
The Firm's origins can be traced back for over one hundred years. Today it has progressed to become the largest firm in North Warwickshire and South-West Leicestershire. Cocks Lloyd in factincorporates (through merger) six of the nine firms which practised in Nuneaton before the War. The Firm prides itself in retaining the traditional values of a "Family Solicitor" yet provides a service commensurate with the needs of a modern age.
Show businesses near Nuneaton